When a worker’s performance isn’t acceptable, it’s important you step in and get things back on track right away. If you don’t, performance and
behavior problems can take their toll on you and the other members of your organization before you know it.
This HD-quality program brings the critical behavioral skills and engaging presentation of one of SkillPath’s most requested public seminars to your desktop. It’s
like having a personal one-on-one session with our nationally recognized management expert as he takes you through how to recognize a problem and its severity, communication
and intervention strategies, the steps of a legally-sound discipline process—and so much more!
Handling discipline issues is never pleasant, but it can become a smooth and pain-free process once you learn these practical, proven and effective strategies for bringing
your problem workers around.
- Module 1: Identifying the Root Causes of Performance Problems
- Module 2: Tips for Maintaining a Clear, Open Communication Channel With a problem Worker
- Module 3: Positive Intervention Techniques for Turning Performance Problems Around
- Module 4: When the Problem Persists: How to Conduct a Formal Discipline Conference
- Module 5: When to Terminate
- Module 6: How to Protect Yourself and Your Organization From Grievances and Legal Problems
One DVD-ROM including workbook and assessment in PDF format.