In this on-target video program, you’ll encounter people who are very much like those you work with every day—some are very good at interpersonal office communication; others aren’t at all. Along the way, you’ll learn what it takes to be an ELECTRIC communicator.
- Energy to pay attention and notice people
- Listening Skills
- Enthusiasm for people’s answers and conversations
- Confidence that people want to talk with them
- Talking topics that draw people into the conversation
- Reaching out abilities and a willingness to include everyone
- Interest in observing surroundings and asking questions based on what they see
- Connections that are meaningful
This program is full of easy-to-apply tips and tactics, illustrated by real-life scenarios, including:
- Five reasons why people have trouble being heard
- Six keys to effective listening
- Eight keys to responsible assertiveness
- Six keys to body language
Use the enclosed Viewer’s Guide to follow the action and build your communication skills.
Customers who bought this item also bought ...