The success of any organization depends on everyone
working together to meet its goals. Do you have the strategic thinking skills necessary to adapt to change and growth?
will teach you how to tap into your knowledge and talents to examine the current state of your organization, describe what you envision for the future and determine what you and your team must do to achieve these goals. Give us one hour and we’ll prepare you to take advantage of the inevitable changes that arise as your company grow and moves toward the future.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- The difference between strategic thinking and strategic planning
- How to ask questions that really make people think beyond “now”
- The tool strategic thinkers rely on most
- How to differentiate between what you know and what you think you know
- The contrast between left-brain and right-brain thinkers
- Skills to pull your team together and set it up for success
Contains one CD-ROM