In Microsoft® PowerPoint® 2010 Basic, participants will learn...
- Discover how to “punch up” presentations with clip art and animations
- Outline how to use the Custom Animation task pane for sound
- Understand how to add video and use animated images
- Appropriately add your own voice to a presentation
- Use miscellaneous tools with PowerPoint® 2010
Great PowerPoint® presentations may seem effortless, but a lot of skill goes into one that’s well-planned, constructed, designed and executed.
In this course, you’ll start with planning your objectives, setting up a storyboard and then walking through the features that are available to enhance your speaking points and make a lasting good impression on your audience.
You’ll learn how to set up an interactive PowerPoint® with animation triggers, how to deliver your presentation in “presenter” view and how to collaborate with others on-line to develop your presentation and more.
Click on a title to view details
- Define your presentation objectives
- Engagement strategies
Creating, editing and organizing slides+
- How to use slide masters
- Sectioning with PowerPoint®
- How to use PowerPoint® as a storyboard
- Create a custom show for a variety of audiences using one presentation
Designing and formatting your slides+
- Improve visual appeal using SmartArt™ graphics with text
- Create fill-in effects using scanned images
- Inserting charts
Multimedia and special effects+
- How to use animation, sounds and videos
- How to narrate your presentation directly from the slide show tab
- Connecting to other Office applications and the Web
Going live with your presentation+
- Setting up timing for slide transitions
- Printing considerations for presentation slides or handouts
- Publishing to the Web