I've attended many SkillPath events and never been disappointed. – D. Northam
I’ve never been as pleased with a seminar. Exceeded my expectations. – J. Steiner
SkillPath really knows how to get to the heart of things in the workplace. – S. Lange
It was very empowering. I can’t wait to apply what I learned today. – W. Black
Great activities. Realistic and very interactive. Helpful on many levels. – W. Littlefield
ROI–on-site training presents bottom-line payoffs
According to a study by the American Society for Training and Development (ASTD) of 575 companies over three years,
training that is well-planned, developed and delivered has a powerful impact on an organization's bottom-line results.
Consider the following:
- Firms that invested the most in training and development (measured by total investment per employee and
percentage of total gross payroll) earned 45% more than the S&P 500 index average in total shareholder return.
These same firms also recorded higher profit margins, higher income per employee and higher price-to-book
- Firms that invested $1,500 per employee in training compared with those that spent $125 reported an average of
24% higher gross profit margins and 218% higher revenue per employee.
- An increase of $680 in a company's training expenditures per employee generated, on average, a 6% improvement
in total shareholder return.
Just as important are the benefits of well-implemented training that are harder to document but generally accepted by
most Human Resources, training and operational professionals:
- Higher efficiency and smoother operations from less time correcting errors, less duplication of effort and
greater cross-functional teamwork
- Better employee retention from more positive morale and greater employee commitment to organizations that help
them grow professionally
- Cost savings from greater productivity, fewer accidents, fewer machine breakdowns, etc.
- Greater customer retention from customers who are happier with the services they receive and who build greater
trust in the organizations they purchase from
At SkillPath, we believe that it takes great training to get great results. We suggest each participant map out an
action plan at the conclusion of each training session to solidify their goals from the training. We can implement a
variety of evaluation and measurement tools to ensure management can clearly see the positive impact training has. And
we recommend a coaching day following all instructor-led training to address any pending questions and reinforce the
training principles. We pride ourselves on our ability to develop and deliver great training that makes a positive
impact on your employees and your organization.